Caregiver / CNA - Weekly Pay, Flexible Schedule, Work Close to Home, Paid Training, Free Scrubs
It'll Only Take You a Few Minutes to Apply
Comfort Keepers®, a national franchise in the Austin, Texas area, offers expert, loving care for seniors and others in need--an alternative to assisted living and other facilities. Comfort Keepers is a growing home care agency seeking care givers, companions, certified nursing assistants (CNA), and home health aides (HHA) to fill a variety of part-time and full-time positions. Come join a fun, dedicated team!
TOP THREE REASONS TO WORK FOR COMFORT KEEPERS:
1. YOU CAN WORK CLOSE TO HOME
2. YOUR SHIFTS AND START DATE ARE FLEXIBLE
3. YOU WILL BE PAID WEEKLY
Most people can complete our online application in five minutes or less. No resume required.
What's in it for YOU?
- Help seniors and others in need
- Work close to home
- Get paid weekly
- Work shifts that fit your schedule
- Potential for raise after 90 days
- Regular performance reviews and opportunities for raises
- Paid training
- Choose your own start date
- Free scrubs
- Potential gas / mileage reimbursement
- Potential overtime pay (time-and-a-half)
- Potential holiday pay (double time)
- Potential on-call pay (be paid when not working)
- Work with an owner who cares about you!
What will you be doing?
- Travel to the client's home or residential facility to provide care
- Assist the client with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, transferring, and/or ambulating
- Provide light housekeeping tasks, such as kitchen clean-up and laundry
- Remind clients to take medications
- Plan meals, prepare meals, and grocery shop
- Take the client on errands and to appointments
- Observe and report any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who will you be caring for?
- People with disabilities
- People recovering from surgeries
- New moms
What do you need to be successful at Comfort Keepers?
- A kind, compassionate, and caring demeanor
- A dependable, responsible, and reliable nature
- Prior experience not required - we train the right people!
Where will your clients be?
- Austin southwest
- Austin south
- Austin west
- West Lake Hills
- Circle C Ranch
- Southwest Parkway
- Dripping Springs
- Many more areas around Austin
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Successful candidates must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and see and hear so as to effectively perform job functions.
Comfort Keepers of Austin provides in home care and senior care services to the following areas in and around Austin, Texas
Austin, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bee Cave, Bouldin, Buda, Circle C, Oak Hill, Rollingwood, South Austin, South Congress, South Lamar, Southwest Austin, Sunset Valley, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Zilker, Austin, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bee Cave, Bouldin, Buda, Circle C, Oak Hill, Rollingwood, South Austin, South Congress, South Lamar, Southwest Austin, Sunset Valley, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Zilker, Downtown Austin, Clarksville, Old West Austin, Tarrytown, Hyde Park / UT, Rosedale, Allandale, Brentwood, North Loop, Mueller, Windsor Park, University Hills, East Austin, Wells Branch, McNeil, Mesa Park, Walnut Creek, Gracy Woods, Quail Creek, Milwood, Pflugerville, Windermere, Dessau, Pioneer Crossing, Jordan Crossing, Windsor Hills, Heritage Hills, Harris Branch, Manor, Bastrop