In Home Care in Barton Creek & Bee Cave Area
Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX provides compassionate in home care that seniors can rely on
Our highly trained caregivers not only create a plan of care that aligns with your loved ones’ needs, they also help with social engagement and the preservation of independence. To help make this happen, we provide transportation to your loved ones’ preferred destinations, if it’s to Barton Creek Country Club for golf or to the Hill Country Galleria for some shopping. We can also offer transportation to the doctor’s office or to the pharmacy for a prescription. No matter where they want to go, Comfort Keepers is ready to help make it happen.
Senior Care Services in Barton Creek & Bee Care Area
When your loved ones in the Barton Creek and Bee Cave area need compassionate, professional, in home care, they can rely on Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX. Our goal is to provide a wide variety of services tailored to the exact needs of those closest to you, whether they require personal services, such as bathing and grooming, or just companionship throughout the week.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX can provide senior loved ones with the care they need to remain safely in the comfort of their home as well as their community. This can include personal care services where we assist them with daily activities such as bathing, grooming and eating as well as companionship, incidental transportation and light housekeeping.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is the unique Comfort Keepers brand of care. With this approach to senior care and home care services, we work with seniors and older adults to keep them active and engaged in every step of their care. Studies have shown, that being active later in life can help improve their health physically and mentally as well as their overall health.
- Respite Care – Some families take on the responsibility of caring for an aging loved one. Whether they need a short term break from providing care or need assistance with providing specialty care, our care team can help. We will work with family caregivers to ensure that their loved one is receiving the care they need when they need it, while providing the family with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care – Our team of specially trained caregivers can provide specialty care such as dementia care and Alzheimer’s care to seniors and older adults in the Barton Creek and Bee Cave area of Texas. With this care, we assist seniors experiencing symptoms of this disease with their everyday tasks as well as ensuring a safe living environment in their own home.
- End of Life Care – This type of care can be difficult for everyone involved. That is why Comfort Keepers goes beyond providing comfort care for the client. We also provide assistance to family members and friends during this situation.
- Transitioning Home – Care after a hospital stay can be critical to the recovery of one returning home for the hospital. We can assist them with daily activities around the home as well as ensuring they get to any doctor or physical therapy appointments they may need.
We are here to help. Contact us!
Give Comfort Keepers of Austin, TX a call today at (512) 766-0105 to learn more about how our in home care can help your loved ones live safely and comfortably in their own home.SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Comfort Keepers of Austin provides in home care and senior care services to the following areas in and around Austin, Texas
Austin, Barton Creek, Barton Hills, Bee Cave, Bouldin, Buda, Circle C, Oak Hill, Rollingwood, South Austin, South Congress, South Lamar, Southwest Austin, Sunset Valley, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Zilker